Remodel & Renovate in 34135>Question Details

Jcv1961, Home Buyer in 34135

i am looking on how to obtain information for a property that was built in 1956 but it is obvious that plenty of building and renovations done to it

Asked by Jcv1961, 34135 Wed Jul 27, 2011

my inquery is for permitting information on such property and old pictures and blue prints if possible,this house for sure has had reroofing and electrical upgrades and so on........

Answers

5
Leepa.org will have the info if all work was done correctly. My office is in Bonita....let me know if I can be of further assistance.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Assuming all renovations were done with permits you can go on leepa.org do a property search enter the address click on property details and about half way down the page click on BUILDING/CONTRUSTION data and it will list the permit history
Regards John
Your best bet would be to contact the Bonita Springs Community Development Department. Here is their website: http://www.cityofbonitaspringscd.org/
Joy, if you provide me with the address of the property or the MLS number, then I'll be glad to give you the information that you are seeking. Email me at: Realtorlloydn@aol.com

Lloyd Nichols
Sandals Realty
239-8102980
First of all, make sure you have a Realtor working for you as a Buyer's Agent. The agent will be able to obtain any and all records available on the property from the sellers, and can also help you search for permits through the county building department. (Info on permits is a matter of public record you can access yourself). If you put an offer on the property, you'll want to make sure you hire an inspector, who can determine the condition of the roof, plumbing, electric, etc. A buyer's agent will be the best person to help guide you through the entire transaction.