Animalfarm, Home Buyer in Palo Alto, CA

how much more can be added to the exiting house in green gables, palo alto, without elevating the floor? is it 20% or 400sq ft more?

Asked by Animalfarm, Palo Alto, CA Sat Oct 29, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


This is a question for a "Local" general contractor that works regulary in Palo Alto and familiar with the City and County's Building codes. If your Realtor is a local expert in Palo Alto they should be able to advise and guide you better and put you in touch with a local reputable General Cotractor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 20, 2011
i would suggest you contact the HOA and ask about the CCR's for your answer:
I would seriously doubt that anyone on Trulia is going to have a copy of those CCR's.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer