Remodel & Renovate in 94520>Question Details

Caligirl, Other/Just Looking in 94520

how do I get a copy of a certificate of occupancy or a building permit in concord, california?

Asked by Caligirl, 94520 Tue Sep 1, 2009

I want to find out if the house I live in was remodeled legally.

Help the community by answering this question:


check with the permit's department. Link attached.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer