Newhomebuyer, Other/Just Looking in Port Washington, NY

help me find a home entertainment center contractor on long island to convert a closet that runs the entire

Asked by Newhomebuyer, Port Washington, NY Thu Aug 6, 2009

wall to a home entertainment center

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, Newhomebuyer:

I just met last week with a guy who is doing amazing things with home entertainment systems. They offer comprehensive services including design and installation of entertainment, communication and smart home technology. They gave me a complete tour of what they do and I was really impressed. The company is called EnCom Alliance and the contact person there is Steven Engelson - 516-612-3344, If you contact him, let him know that I referred you.

If you are interested in what is going on in Port Washington, visit my blog site - Port Washington Life. Good luck.

Diane Schubach
Keller Williams of Greater Nassau
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer