Sharon, Home Owner in Jacksonville, FL

help for low income home repairs

Asked by Sharon, Jacksonville, FL Mon May 7, 2012

I am on ss. am buying my home need some repairs done ,mostly roof replaced .

Help the community by answering this question:


Patty Tondreault’s answer
I am a property manager for Signature Realty and Management. We have a list of vendors we employ but if you are looking for repair people you could check with servicepro for vendors or angie's list
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
We have several products depending on what is best for your situation. They would allow you to purchase the home and make needed repairs or upgrades.

Woody Sitterson
Real Estate Mortgage Network
Jacksonville Florida
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Have you heard of an FHA 203K loan? If you are buying a home with financing and it is in need of repairs you may be able to qualify for a loan that includes the costs of renovations to the home. I am not a mortgage lender so I am not qualified to give you requirements and details but if you contact several lenders in Jacksonville such as Wells Fargo, BOA or PNC they will be able to go into detail for you and even start the pre-approval process. Good luck!

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer