Remodel & Renovate in 56016>Question Details

Mule, Home Owner in 56016

does anyone know how many BTUS the `18-23-D woodstove has. and also the 20-27-D has.

Asked by Mule, 56016 Fri Mar 9, 2012

Answers

2
Real estate professiohals are great wells of knowledge, but please conact people who sell wood stoves or check your old physics professor about calculating BTU's and formulas related to burning wood in various sized and shaped containers. Good luck. I enjoy answering questions for people with real estate needs; I enjoy even more helping people buy and sell property for their homes, their investments. commercial and remtal needs. Think about it. If you are a wood stove expert, you probably don't have real estate credentials. Have you seen that commercial that shows the medical profesional trying to play an instrument in an orchestra
any more than you would ask a violinst to diagnose your medical condition or perform surgery. Liz 612-986-4105
We are not really good at coming up with the BTU's of stoves here. Perhaps a Google search would help you.