Remodel & Renovate in 23112>Question Details

vadj320, Other/Just Looking in Midlothian, VA

do I walk into a bank and speak with a broker for jobs cleaning foreclosed homes??

Asked by vadj320, Midlothian, VA Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

2
Tim Moore’s answer
No, that would be a huge waste of everyone's time. Call the listing agent who has some bank owned homes listed for sale, they will likely know who is cleaning them or he might be in charge of getting them cleaned when the bank contacts him. Going to a bank will not even find the person who is in charge of the bank owned homes since they could be in another state.
Thanks for your response. That was very helpful. Are there usually bids for jobs like this?
Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012
I'm not sure this question you ask is that you are looking for someone to help clean homes after the owners have moved out. If this is so, I am very interested in speaking with you as I have actually done this for a few agents/brokers when the home is vacant. I am looking for this type of work if it's something you have a need for and would love to talk to you more about this. . .not sure this email will reach you, as I just came upon your question today while looking thru Trulia.
Hope to hear back from you. I will not see mail in here as I don't use this site but you can reach me at smhsam@aol.com. Please just put in "house cleaning" in the subject, so it won't be deleted.
Thank you.
Suzanne
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012