Lori Murphy, Home Seller in Stoneham, MA

are there any local interior decorators for apartments out there?

Asked by Lori Murphy, Stoneham, MA Fri Nov 18, 2011

Answers

2
Contact Maureen Grace at MGrace Interiors (tel 617 264 0536) or maureen@mgraceinteriors.com
Please tell her Peter from BNI gave you her name!
Hi Lori, I don't see why you couldn't find a local designer to assist you. There are some limitations, of course, with an apartment, so you can't be moving walls and renovating the kitchen.

But if you are looking for assistance with color, furniture selection and placement, absolutely.

As a design consultant (as well as a realtor), my decorating services are offered by the hour, based on what the clients needs and what their overall budget is. Perhaps you can find someone in your area who works with clients in the same manner.

Also, the internet can be a great source of help in answering your decorating questions. Visit my website below for free (can't beat that!) home decorating ideas and help for any type of home and budget.

Candi
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011