En, Home Buyer in Dundalk, MD

100 Baldwin Court Se, Port Charlotte FL 33952 was this house ever damage in a storm or rebuild

Asked by En, Dundalk, MD Thu Jul 7, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Looking at the Charlotte County Permits, there are permits on file that mention demolition from storm damage. You can go to the permit site and type in the address: https://apps2.charlottecountyfl.gov/citizenaccess/

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 9, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer