Michael Pere…,  in West Palm Beach, FL

Which company can I call to renovate my condo in century village

Asked by Michael Pereira, West Palm Beach, FL Sat May 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can also check http://www.reoprep.com. The Vendor registration. All of these vendors are licensed, and certified.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
Dear Michael,

I have a great referral for you. SR Construction is doing work on multiple units at Century Village right this minute. They are working with multiple owners/ units and also on behalf of the association.
They have experienced water damage=Mold. So SR is the liaison between the condo association, condo owner's and the insurance company. Since the units were being worked on anyway, many owner's opted to renovate.

Contact person is Rick Sabha 561-301-9091. Best of luck!

If you or anyone you know if interested in SELLING, BUYING or RENTING please call me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
PCS Stone in Delray Beach is excellent. CV has there own remodeling crews but you should consider hiring an Architect or Interior designer, as I am sure you would be surprised how inexpensive they are right now. You will also get a far improved design, color selection, resale, and live ability factor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 6, 2012
Call Alicia 561-319-7461, they do all the renovations for the investors I work with. They do great work and the prices cant be beat. Good luck with your project. Laura
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Palm home improvement, Inc we are in century village every day and have been for years. We are a one stop full construction service company. We do small repairs and complete renovations. We cater to every budget and offer a 10 year warrantee on all work.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer