vivianprensa, Other/Just Looking in Millbrook, NY

Whats the cost per square foot in Millbrook, NY??

Asked by vivianprensa, Millbrook, NY Sun Feb 10, 2013

My house would be bout 5,248 sq. ft

Tammy Benkwitt’s answer
Sorry, there is no easy formula for determining a property value based on square footage. Since no two homes are alike, price per square footage no longer is helpful.

Why do you need to value your house? Contact me, I may be able to help.
No easy formula? LOL

I know precisely what it cost me to build and I can accurately evaluate the market price of a lot.

If you don't know, why offer a guess?
Flag Sat Mar 23, 2013
As you can see from the previous comments valuing a house based on the square footage is not easy since there are many variables.

Getting a market analysis will provide you with a better picture of how your home will be valued.
The cost per square foot in Millbrook, New York - when purchasing existing homes - depends greatly on the size of the dwelling, its condition, age, and the quality of construction. Homes on the market in Millbrook presently range from a low of $166 per square foot to over $557 per square foot for houses in good condition. Several large estate houses with outbuildings are pegged by Zillow at $1330 to $1800 per square foot.
This really depends on the home and the amount of land involved. I currently have 2 homes listed for sale in Millbrook per square foot they are $209 and $261. The higher price home is also on 11 acres of property. If you would like to view these homes please feel free to visit their websites. and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me
If you are looking to sell keep in mind that square footage costs do vary, and don't account for exact location and other considerations; therefore also review comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area. If you are remodeling, contact a few local licensed contractors and ask for free estimates based on your needs....