JC, Both Buyer and Seller in 32503

What is the average cost per square foot to build an addition onto an existing home in Pensacola, FL?

Asked by JC, 32503 Mon Jul 25, 2011

Answers

3
How much is a car?

I'm not trying to be a smart aleck it's just as the other agents have said, costs will vary based on square footage, materials used, type of addition (bedroom vs kitchen) etc. We have many reputable contractors in the Pensacola area. I would suggest that you speak to 3-4 LICENSED contractors about your plans. Ask them to give you references then contact those reference and go look at the work that they have done.

Good luck on your project. Please let me know if I may help you in any other way.
You need to get a few contracting estimates, the price can vary depending on what you want and the materials you want them to use!
Hello JC
I don’t know the cost per square ft for an addition as there are so many different factors to consider … yet my advice with remodeling is that you usually don’t get your full return on investment yet improvements definitely will help your home sell over another especially in the realms of kitchens and or bathrooms
Thanks John