Remodel & Renovate in 60093>Question Details

Rsingh9, Home Owner in Winnetka, IL

What is the approximate cost of a basic whole house renovation for a house that is 2000 square feet? Need recommendation of firm who do this. Thanks.

Asked by Rsingh9, Winnetka, IL Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

5
Suzan Lakhovsky’s answer
It's always a good idea to shop around and call in a couple of contractors to estimate the cost of the work. I have a few different ones I work with that I can certainly recommend. Just send me and email: suzan@suzansnorthshorehomes.com
how did your dilemma get resolved? I think the renovation really depends on the how high end you go in bathrooms and kitchens. A contractor can give you a price and leave the specific appliances and fixtures separate and to be bought by you. I like RBS Construction. They are homest and spot on pricing- the best thing is how fast they work!
Karen Feldman
http://www.athomewithkaren.com
It depends on the contractors and the fixtures you choose. Also what you are doing and how involved it is. If you want advice on a company or two that does great work please let me know. There are many choices available.
There is not enough space here to tell you why no one can answer your question. It depends on the scope of the work and the type of finishes you choose. Talk with a professional Realtor to get several reputable names of contractors,
There is no way anyone here can guess at a renovation price sight unseen. Nor can anyone that does that type of work. It all depends what is there now and what you want. Call some contractors over to talk.