Energy Solut…, Other/Just Looking in Pembroke Pines, FL

What do I need to open a "trashout" company? How do I get work?

Asked by Energy Solutions, Pembroke Pines, FL Thu May 6, 2010

Answers

2
Energy Solutions-
First establish a business name and get a tax ID number use this link: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=102767,00.html. Go to "Go Daddy" and establish a web address. Use Vista Print to make some decent business cards. Finally check out other clean out businesses in and out of your area to get an idea on pricing and offerings. A prominent business mentor in my area once told me "don't reinvent the wheel". It seems like simple advice, but in reality it is the most important thing to remember. McDonalds did not invent the hamburger! As for advertising start with a small local "rag paper". They really do get results. Hand out fliers in the area you want to target and finally take a day and visit every real estate agency in the area with a nice card display and fliers. If you show up with a card holder they will get displayed. If you show up with just a stack of cards they will get thrown away. Finally get the book "guerrilla marketing" to give you some more ideas. Use the link below for specifics about the clean out business.
Hope this helped! Good Luck.

Robert A. Martini
REALTOR®, e-PRO®
Keller Williams Real Estate
Philadelphia PA
215.605.5497
Hi Energy Solutions:

You should look into a business license and get in touch with Realtors who are advertising listings
and call them to get future business.

Go to different Realtor Offices and drop of flyers advertising your business, weekly.
It will take 2-3 months before the market gets familiar with your services, so do be diligent,
invest in some flyers, that you can develop at Kinkos etc.

Perry
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com