Remodel & Renovate in Napa>Question Details

Susanne, Both Buyer and Seller in San Francisco, CA

Seeking a referral to an architect for badly neglected mid-century property. All the better if they are experienced w/ remodels & have a green

Asked by Susanne, San Francisco, CA Tue May 24, 2011

ethic. Just purchased a two story, split-entry home. It was designed in 1961 and built in 1971 on a hilly site. As we develop our updating plan, we need someone who can look at the property in its entirety, from site to doorknobs. We need help seeing what is possible (within our budget) and then developing a plan of action, all the while being sensitive to the home's design roots.

Do you know anyone who might enjoy applying their design talents to bring a mid-nineteenth-century home into the twenty-first century? Hope to find someone in the North Bay Area.

Thank you in advance for any names you might pass along,

S. Evans

Answers

5
Looking for a local Architect in Napa? I highly recommend Sarah Marshall in Napa. 415-606-6212.

If the property you're asking about is location on Hilton Street, call me at 707-299-9191. I have an award winning San Francisco architect who looked at the property for himself and has some specific ideas about the property.

--Rob
I strongly suggest checking out the American Institute of Building Design website, http://www.aibd.org, as a source for excellent residential design experts. You can search by state and area, so you will have a selection of professionals who specialize in both new residential and renovation experts.
Web Reference: http://www.aibd.org
Chris Craiker.
(707) 224-5060.
Great Architect.
Hello, I know just the right person. Kathrina Johnson loves the green aspect, has experience and her fees are very reasonable.
trinarae@mchsi.com

krj_arch@mchsi.com

Home 928-4982
Mobile 928-3456