Karina Leal, Real Estate Pro in Delray Beach, FL

Recomendation for a Boca Raton Home Renovation/mold removal contractor

Asked by Karina Leal, Delray Beach, FL Mon Apr 13, 2009

Please let me know the contact information of a home renovation contractor for small repairs and mold removal/water damage repair for a property in Boca West. Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:


Joan Lorberbaum Moore’s answer
Dear DP2,
I specialize in residential representing both buyers and sellers and would be pleased to help you there. However, my partner at Lang (& he's the top producing commercial broker at Lang) would be pleased to assist you with that aspect whether it be commercial, industrial, business and residential multi-family properties from West Palm Beach to North Miami. (His most recent sale was a motel in Boynton.)
Please email me at joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com and I will put the two of you in contact with one another. That way he can gauge your investment goals and present suitable properties to you.


Broker Associate, GRI
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
www. langrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 14, 2009
Hi Karina!
I'm going through the same water damage/mold remediation problem in Boca West! For mold remediation I always use Puroclean Restorations. Besides the owner being responsible and personable the further dealings with insurance companies have gone without a hitch. Once they hear it is Puroclean there is no question about payment. If I had mold in my own home I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to use them. Here is Purocleans tel # 954-725-7700. George Apfelbaum is the owner and that is his cell #. Please tell him I say hello!

I don't know the type of small repairs your owner needs or whether it is related to the water damage & mold. If it is of course Puroclean can handle. If it is not I have another name for you that I use for all those small type repairs. Let me know and i will pass on that name to you.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 13, 2009
Joan, do handle only residential properties, or do you also handle commercial?

I'm an investor, and I'm looking for several commercial and residential properties--preferrably multi-units (but I'm also open to check out other types of properties). The areas I'm most interested in are Lakeworth (east of Military Trail--especially east of Dixie Hwy), West Palm Beach (around Clematis St), Delray Beach (around Atlantic Ave), Boca, and Deerfield.

Jefferson, that's a great idea. I never thought about getting the contractor to write a letter, and using it for the seller's disclosure, but that makes sense. After all, I already keep the paperwork for the investor's inspections and appraisals, the surveys, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 14, 2009
Yes, I represent properties in Lake Worth. Is there anything I can help you with?


Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, Fl 33496
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 13, 2009
Me too - I have a fair bit of family right there. Fortunately they've had no water or mold issues so far after all these years! The first key in dealing with mold is removing the root cause ... moisture - which can be simple easy things or really nasty expensive issues. I hope this will go well for you!

Please make sure to keep all the paperwork and get the contractor to write up a letter at the end that you can have for your sellers disclosure (for when you eventually sell) - so that future buyers know that you dealt with things and they can be confident.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 13, 2009
I'll definitely keep that mold specialist in mind.

Do either of you represent properties in Lakeworth?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 13, 2009
Dear Dp2, just email me your search criteria and I will be happy to help you with residential and commercial properties.
Web Reference: http://www.karinaleal.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 14, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer