Yllas, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

New General Contractor needed for Full 203k Rehab loan in NOrthwest Indiana

Asked by Yllas, Chicago, IL Mon Jun 6, 2011

We are trying to close on a 203k loan and now need a new General Contractor to do the rehab. This will be a full 203k NOT a streamline. Does anyone have any recommendations for an experienced GC who services Hammond, IN and knows the 203k process?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer