Remodel & Renovate in Summit>Question Details

Hhong16, Home Owner in Summit, NJ

Need a recommendation for a yard fence contractor.

Asked by Hhong16, Summit, NJ Sun Mar 13, 2011

We would like to get some estimates from reputable wood fence contractors in the area. For work to be completed spring 2011. Thanks

My sister just had a fence installed recently. She has a dog and he kept running off so it was the best solution for them. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find service that you are satisfied with.
I would call around to neighbors and friends who have fences in your area. Ask them who they hired to install their fence and if they liked the service they provided. This will be sure to help you find the best local company that will give you the best service. Good luck and I hope you're able to find what you need!
Flag Fri Dec 12, 2014
Q&S Contracting- they're better business bureau rated and they're resonable with pricing!!! 908-296-0008 ask for Peter
GM Fencing has an excellent reputation. Several of my clients have used them and were very satisfied. Their tel. # is 973 386 1818.

Gail Middleton
Keller Williams Premier Properties
Summit, NJ

Ray 973 220 6521 tell him Ron Simone referred u
I would contact people who have already hired a fencing contractor to see their recommendation. Having already had experience in your area, you can get a good idea of who to call and hire. They can also help answer any questions you may have. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!
Flag Fri Dec 19, 2014