William, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

My name is William, & I am in need of a quick rehab or 203K loan

Asked by William, Los Angeles, CA Sun Jul 20, 2008

looking for a lender who is willing to lend on future value, when rehab is completed house will be appraise at about 300 - 350K. currently owes less than a 100K

Answers

5
Wells Fargo is doing these loans but they charge 2 to 3 points. Those loans are difficult to refi out of.
Hi William,
My name is Will. I am a renovation specialist with Wells Fargo. Prehaps I can be of assistance to you. I am well versed with the 203k and renovation lending. Give me call some time so we can discuss your options.
Hi William,

Several of my clients, both borrowers and investors have used Baypoint Mortgage - this is exactly what they do! Ask for 'Sal' at 818.360-8200. Mention that Yona Bello sent you.

Best of Luck!
Yona Bello
Web Reference: http://www.YonaBello.com
William,

I have two loan options for you. Both are based off of future value and with one of them giving you the option to avoid mortgage insurance on a refinance so feel free to contact me for more information.

Good luck to you.
Marvin
William-

I can originate a 203k loan for you in California. When you are done with the rehab, you can either keep your loan/rate or refinance and try to lower your rate, eliminate MI, etc.

Please give me a call and I will get the process going.
Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
828-777-8828
Luke.Allison@flagstar.com