Stacey Westf…, Home Owner in Fort Polk, LA

My deck is collapsing and I want to rebuild it. Are there any lower cost deck repairers in Clarksville?

Asked by Stacey Westfall, Fort Polk, LA Wed Mar 13, 2013

I have limited funds to work with and am currently renting out the house.

Answers

3
KatyMollyJack -- If you are interested in buying a home, either from Stacey or someone else, there's an important lesson for you. It is very, very rare for the buyer of a home to pay ANY FEES to the real estate agent who is representing them. Generally, the seller of the home assumes the modest fees involved. With the helpful services of a good Realtor, you will likely end up saving money on a home purchase because we are skilled negotiators. I would be more than happy to help you locate the home that's right for you. Please contact me at sfelton@realtracs.com. By the way, I'm only a few miles away from Greenbrier. Let me know how I can help.
Stacey,
My daughter is currently attending APSU. We are looking for a house to purchase. If you still have this house for sale, we would be interested in talking with you directly to save on realtor fees if possible. She will be sending a message through facebook for you to contact me by phone. I am not sure if you currently live in Clarksville or if the house is being rented now. My husband and I stopped by last week and looked around outside. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.
Give us a call, we have a list of contractors that may assist you cheaper. (931) 245-7438