Remodel & Renovate in 33706>Question Details

3wheeler, Home Buyer in Treasure Island, FL

Looking to build a new house in Treasure Island. Trying to get a rough idea of price per square foot to build there right now (2013).

Asked by 3wheeler, Treasure Island, FL Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

2
This can vary greatly depending on what size home you are talking about building and what type of finishes you intend to do. I just had a client build in nearby Indian Rocks Beach and I know several new construction builders you could get quotes from. If you want to call me we can discuss further and Ic an help you get an idea of pricing.

Liane Jamason, REALTOR
Smith & Associates Real Estate
Top 1% of Pinellas County Realtors
727-755-3325 cell
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Thanks. We already have it out to bid, but are curious as to the average or even the cheapest cost per square foot. We're looking at the basics of a new build, which would be elevated above a garage, as many new ones are in the beach communities.
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
Good morning, new construction has to be off the ground.....base flood 11 plus.......
new codes have driven cost of construction up , most builders are at 185 to 245 per foot depending on finishes. This does not include, seawalls, docks, pools, landscaping.......hope this helps
Steve Busse Remax sbusse@msn.com find a lot yet??
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Thanks. We already have a lot. it's a tear-down. Building the basics, nothing elaborate, with one floor above a garage so it's elevated. Looking for a rough idea of the cost per square foot for a basic build above a garage.
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013