Remodel & Renovate in Edison>Question Details

Rd, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

Looking for good plumber in edison,NJ?

Asked by Rd, Edison, NJ Thu Feb 2, 2012

I am looking for a good plumber in edison,NJ.Can some one please help me if you know any one?

Answers

9
Rd,

I completely agree with Kiara. Just make sure that they are experienced in the area of work you intend to get fixed.

Vishal.
Just wondering If you found the plumber ?
If I were you, I would look online and in the yellow pages. Although dated, they can actually provide you with some great suggestions. If you don't find anything, I would ask neighbors and friends who they recommend. Good luck!

Lynn Chase | http://www.fastserviceplumbingandgasfitting.ca/services.html
You can contact Julio at 201-362-5038. He is a Licensed Plumber, Electrician and Contractor. He does a good job and very reasonable.
Sure. No problem.
Flag Fri Sep 5, 2014
Thank You all for your Kind help.
Rd,

I use Mandel Plumbing . 732-494-5348
They have done all the work in both my homes and I am very satisfied with their work.
I'm a REALTOR in edison, nj. I have a few plumbers I refer my jobs out to.
please email me for their info.
rlee@nextagerealty.com

Thanks!
Yes for sure! I remodeled two of my bathrooms in my home and I used this great plumber. His name is Bart....Bartok in Polish.....He did an outstanding job for me. I have referred him to so many clients as well as friends. He does everything from installing appliances, water heaters, faucets, etc. My two bathrooms in my home are gorgeous. He will do a small job to whatever you need. He is around 28 or so years old and shows up on time, cleans up and is also a very, very nice young man. People that have used him from my referral have called me to thank me for recommending him. His cell is 908-463-2297. He works in Union and Middlesex County. Give him a call...you will not be disappointed
I know one personally and he is very good. My contact info is in profile. I will be glad to provide