Remodel & Renovate in Dallas>Question Details

Dmitry, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Looking for an inexpensive builder in DeSoto

Asked by Dmitry, Dallas, TX Wed Oct 16, 2013

I am looking for an inexpensive home builder in DeSoto area. Would you be able to recommend someone based on your past experience. I am looking at build price of around $60 sqft.

Answers

4
Hello Dmitry,

I have worked with many builders and have done some really great negotiating . However I think the $60 a sq ft is going to be really tough though.Let me know if you haven't already selected a Realtor.

Jason Todd-214-458-4198

JToddRealty@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://ToddHomesForSale.com
Hi Dmitry,
Elerson Ranch is a great subdivision and First Texas Homes is a great builder! Check out their model home and floor plans that they offer. I'm sure you'll be impressed with the builder!
Not sure if you have checked their prices their homes are from 190 to 270k any builder can do in this price range.
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
How big of a home are you wanting to build? I have 2 builders that do great work. Give me a call and I will pass their information along... (469) 855-9558. Don't forget to tell your friends looking to purchase a house with-in the next year to give me a call as well! ;) ;) AND... Check out my website at http://www.TopDoggRealEstate.com
I want to build a 4br 180sqft single story house.
Flag Wed Oct 16, 2013
Do you already own the land/lot?
I am looking at a few lots at the moment ready to buy if I can find the builder.
Flag Wed Oct 16, 2013
Flag Wed Oct 16, 2013