Remodel & Renovate in 78737>Question Details

Lizrussell323, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is there a landscape architect or other professional who designs horse properties in the hill country?

Asked by Lizrussell323, Austin, TX Fri Sep 14, 2012

Texas Hill Country, that is. Near Austin, Texas

Answers

5
Hi Liz,
I can help you with your request. I am an Austin architect and have designed large and small residential hill contry projects.
Call me at 512-422-1337.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2012
I was just about to recommend Charlie Fisk but it look s like he is on Trulia now and just left you a note.. 512-422-1337
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Having personally put together several horse properties and as part of the Farm and Ranch community, I feel qualified to advise you on some do's and don'ts. Siting a barn to take advantage of breezes to fencing options to barn structures that make sense in this area, I would be qualified to help you out.

Kay Marie Hamaker
Hamaker Properties Team
1801 S MOPAC #100
Austin, TX 78746
512.484.5773
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi Lizrussell323,

Contact the Farm & Ranch team at Keller Williams. Talk with David Faust. I believe his number is 512-940-3300. Just tell him I referred you, that you're not currently in the market to purchase something, but you wanted to know if he could help you locate someone to design horse property.

Take Care,

Jeffrey
512-913-7480
Hi, I saw that no one has yet replied to your question. As a result, I made an online search and found this YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xcfvL-j88E. As you will note it is titled "Cutting Horse Ranch: 2011 Texas Architects Design Awards." The architect firm Lake/Flato for the award winning Cutting Horse Ranch is located at San Antonio Texas. It looks like they could design for you a state-of-the-art horse properties. Check them out. If you found anything else, please feel free to share ... I always enjoy learning more and something new about who, where and what.

Hope this helps!

Judy Carey
AmanVerde Real Estate
Daybreak RE, Broker
Tel: 512.847.0180
Email: Judy@AmanVerdeRealEstate.com
Website: http://www.AmanVerdeRealEstate.com