Remodel & Renovate in Plano>Question Details

Abuyer, Both Buyer and Seller in Plano, TX

Is there a company in the DFW area who specializes in changing brass hardware (door handles/shower enclosures) over to bronze? Thank You.

Asked by Abuyer, Plano, TX Mon Aug 13, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Local national chain home supply store might have names of contractors

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
Someone just told me that you can get marine paint and actually paint over them yourself. I haven't tried it so not sure if it works, but you might try it on something brass as a test and see what happens.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2012
Check with them

If they cant help you - I am sure they can refer you to somenoe can.

Good luck! Its a good cause that you are trying to recycle the current hardware instead of getting new ones. Very Green!

JP and Associate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2012
Unfortunately taking the actual hardware and change it over will probably cost more than just buying new ones.

So any almost any handyman can do it.

You might try
Dallas Metalsmiths
11126 Shady Trail, #113
Dallas, TX 75229
(972) 620-8866
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer