Question Details

Kristy, Other/Just Looking in Brockton, MA

I was forced to put money into an escrow account so I could buy my house now I am having a hard time getting

Asked by Kristy, Brockton, MA Fri May 1, 2009

the bank to release my money so I can paythe workers , now it's been 2 months and one of the plumbers is making threats to put a lean on my house, can he do that ? and how long are they gonna hold my money for ?

Answers

3
Kristy, be pesistant and keep calling. Meanwhile, make sure all your friends and ten of their best friends know about the outstanding service Harbor One is providing. Good service should be recognized while unacceptable service (to you) should be discouraged.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 2, 2009
Harbor One, Had to escrow the money b/c I bought a forclosed property with burst pipes. I have my r/e agent helping me and he is also getting no calls returned.
Kristy,
It would be important to know the conditions and purpose the bank stated for requiring the escrow.
Second it would be valuable to identify the bank.
Next, you should contact the professionals who assisted you in acquiring your MA property or a real estate attorney.