Remodel & Renovate in Ohio>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in Ohio

I want to look for grants to fix up a home that I just purchased. Where do I go to look for these?

Asked by Mike, Ohio Wed Feb 18, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Mike,
Where is the home that you bought?
Different areas may have grants available.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 18, 2009
Bob and Richelle are right. Your other source of information would be your realtor. We keep up with grants available locally as well as national and state level.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 18, 2009
Did your mortgage broker talk to you about a 203K Rehab loan? These have become pretty common again. Here's a link to HUD's website

If this is not an option for you, check with a local bank about a construction loan.

Bob & Richelle Ward, ABR, Realtors
Prudential Connecticut Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer