Remodel & Renovate in 17403>Question Details

Meka Wood, Home Buyer in York, PA

I recently purchased a home in York, PA that needs work (drywall, carpet, bathroom etc). I need to find a

Asked by Meka Wood, York, PA Tue Jul 22, 2008

Answers

9
Many of our Lancaster contractors would also travel for the work. Bathrooms - JD Burkholder - Burkholder Customs - 717-324-6814

Drywall - MA Smoker - 717-271-9858

Hope that helps!
I recommend A J Hill Construction out of Shrewsbury 717-227-1644. You can call them for a quote. They did our master bedroom addition on 2006 - quality work, timely, reasonable price. I have small children who loved to watch them work and the contractors were always professional on site and gave my neighbor very helpful (and free) advice on the materials needed to put in a small above ground pool. If your project is one they wouldn't take on they could recommend other contractors (they subbed out the drywalling part of our project).
Just realized I had a typo on the phone number: Try 717-227-0644.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 22, 2008
Hi Meka,
If you haven't found someone, I highly recommend Chris Baldwin of CJ Home Improvements out of Southern York County. He has completely remodeled homes for me that I purchase as investments and does stunning work - particularly his tile and hardwood flooring. He is insured and you can reach him at 717-880-9200. Good Luck

Pam Myers
Located private real estate investor
Meka,

I would highly recommend Richard Warner of RW Repair. He is a licensed and insured contractor who does excellent work. For photographs of some of his work look up 3757 Kimberly Lane Dover, PA 17315 on Trulia. He recently completed our basement and it looks fabulous! He can be reached at 324-7079.

Please let him know that Shelley (Gosnell) Kefauver referred you. He would gladly give you an estimate (free).

Shelley
My husband is a great Drywall finisher. He has 30 years experience and he is also insured.
My name is Brian, Company name is B&B Drywall Paint And Interior Finishes. I would be glad to give you a free estimate on the work you are seeking to have done. I have been in business for 20 years or more. Very qualified and have many references. You may contact me at 443-677-0804.
Himy name is Jay, I am a 25 year old male carpenter who has been doing construction for 8 years now. We do alot of high end residential work in the Chester County area. I am looking for side work right now and would I be glad to travel on the weekends to do the drywall work for you. If you are interested in a person who will do wonderful work at a very cheap price please contact me at 1-610-857-4410 or at jaytgray@hotmail.com thank you
I have a network group with competent professionals: http://www.CPNG.org . Brian Etter does all my work and my clients' work. 717.991.7177 or bme1074@verizon.net. I highly recommend him.