Remodel & Renovate in 20607>Question Details

Ltb, Home Seller in 20607

I recently had a flood in my basement. The damage was pretty extensive. I now have to replace wood paneling with dry wall, replace carpet and doors,

Asked by Ltb, 20607 Thu Jan 21, 2010

and completely remove the flooring in the laundry room. Do you know of any good independent contractors servicing Prince George's County MD?

Answers

4
I would list your problem at the site Service Magic and receive inquiries from local contractors that have went through a screening process. I have used them with good results.
I would first do some research into some of the local businesses that deal with your specific challenge. Due to a shaky economy you should find that the prices to repair/remodel very reasonable. And who ever you hire to do the work make sure you see their credential,photos of work they have done and take the time to call some of their former clients to get an overall idea of how good they are.

REONLS.COM
How about the mold - did you get it in time that it did not start growing?

I do a lot of foreclosed properties and that is the main problem we have - electric off, sump pump not working, heavy rain, etc!

Check with Angie's list on the internet for contactors in your area. Or call me and give me your phone number and I will have my list of contractors that the mortgage companies use to contact you!

Bill Wootann
Web Reference: http://www.billwootan.com
Ltb.

Consider referring to http://www.linkedin.com a website that features professional networking. This is a resource that has helped many others.