Tammy, Home Owner in Detroit, MI

I need to renovate my investment property in Detroit, MI in order to rent or sell it, Can I get a home improvement loan with a credit score of 568?

Asked by Tammy, Detroit, MI Tue Nov 1, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


kimik clark’s answer
Hi Tammy,

I am unsure if you will be able to obtain a loan with that credit score. However I can provide you with a contact person that may be able to assit you.

Melissa Thoma @ (313) 373-1586 direct you can tell her I sent you, she is really nice!

another option would be to repair your credit, which I specialize in and have been helping people for years. If any of these options work for you don't hesitate to give me a call.

"Everything I touch turns to sold"
Your #1 Realtor, Kimike Clark
Real Estate One
One Heritage Place
Southgate, MI 48195
Office : (734) 284-5400
Cell : (313) 354-5003
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 2, 2011
Hi Tammy-

your best bet is to talk to a mortgage broker or someone at your local bank or credit union to discuss possible options.

Best of luck. Detroit is still a very cool City and always enjoy visiting!

Rich Bennett, Realtor

Zephyr Real Estate
DRE#01358540 CA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer