Keisha, Home Buyer in Bucktown, Chicago, IL

I need to find a contractor that deals with 203K loans, I heard no one wants to work with this type of loan?

Asked by Keisha, Bucktown, Chicago, IL Tue Dec 15, 2009

Answers

12
Be carefull. Our home was just finished with a 203k loan, we borrowed the full amount even thought the house didnt need major repairs. It did turn out beautiful but we ran into alot of contractors that high balled their prices, in the end we did most of the work ourselfs. It is also tricky getting your money from the bank(Yours because it is financed and you are paying on this before the bank releases). But in the end you are the boss and make sure the contractor knows this you dont have to have only one. Sometimes the main one will jack the prices up to end up with the majority of the money. If you want you can email me for more info about how our process went Bianca@jerbid.com. In the end our house is beautiful and we paid 125000 less then the last owner who brought in 3 years before us.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 17, 2009
Hi, I know this post is somewhat old, but I am going through this process now, but with a Homestyle loan. It is similar product to the 203 k ....conventional loan. Meeting the consultant next week and seeking a reputable contractor... Thanks.
Flag Sun Oct 25, 2015
Hi can you contact me please I need your help..
jorge_elizabeth04@yahoo.com
Flag Sun Nov 2, 2014
We serve the entire Chicagoland area. We are 203k, HomePath, and HUD approved. We are also partners with a 203k specialist who helps our clients to make sure all of the documents are in order to take away some of the stress. Give us a call and get a Free Estimate Today!

708-870-4360

http://www.jpaluchconstruction.com

info@jpaluchconstruction.com
J. Paluch Construction

708-870-4360

info@jpaluchconstruction.com
We are pre-approved FHA, HUD, 203K, Conventional or Streamline bank loan contractor and have past and current references available upon request and welcome the opportunity to be part of your team!!

SYNERGY CONSTRUCTION GROUP
2037 West Carroll Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Office: 312.243.3700 ext. 222
Fax: 312.243.3701
http://www.syn-grp.com
Web Reference: http://www.syn-grp.com
Hello:
Maybe we met. I was just out on a 203k inspection as the consultant with a Keisha. If you're not the same person I would like to help you too. I am both a 203k Contractor and a Consultant. I can find you someone who is very good at this program from start to finish. I have great references too!
Thank you
John Moustis
Spartan Construction & Design, Inc
630-963-6020
Design 21 , Architects for the plans! You will have a licensed FHA Architect who knows what the law requires.
Call Van Tomaras 13129289999. you won't regret it. He is an extremely knowledgable architect and building and does 203 K projects. You won't get an overestimate, but you will get what you need and what is best for you and the property!
Hello
We do many 203k projects and are always willing to come out and give you an estimate on the project. We have been in buisness for 20 years.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 18, 2009
Hello Keisha,
We also work with the 203K Loan Program and are very knowledgeable about how to have this program be a seamless transaction for you. You can visit our website for steps in the 203K process, but also to address your question about 203K Contractors, feel free to call Bill Illsley 312-802-2800. He is an experienced contractor of over 20+ years and has rehabbed many properties for my clients. Feel free to let him know I sent you and if you have further questions about the 203K Mortgage feel free to contact me directly.
Cecelia Marlow
PanAmerican Mortgage, LLC
773-782-6000 direct
Hi Keisha,

I have a contractor that can help you. Robert Culich 708 979 7758 he has done many of these rehab projects. Do you have a pre approved 203k mortgage? If not I can help you with that.

Dario Morales
http://www.therehabman.com
email:dario@therehabman.com
630 546-6831
I am a Licensed General Contractor based in Chicago. I have just completed multiple 203k projects in the city as well as having numerous 203(k) projects currently on going all over chicago. I am on the Wells Fargo approved contractors list and I find them very easy to work with as regards submittal of paperwork, releasing of payments and periodic construction inspections. I am very familiar with the 203 k process. My company name is Jpm Construction Contracting and I would be more than happy to take a look at the property and give you an estimate for the work.

Regards
John Murphy

Email John@jpmconstruction.com
Cell 773 383 5900
Keisha

You could call Scott Manint at Platinum Home Mortgage. He has several contractors that do the 203K.

Scott Manint
Platinum Home Mortgage Corporation
2200 Hicks Road, Suite 101
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Office (847) 797-9500
Fax (847) 797-9528
Email smanint@ephmc.com

Dennis Toomey
RE/MAX TERRITORY
Cell (847) 338-0180
Fax (847) 956-2844
E-mail: dtoomey@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.HouseByZip.com