Joe Salcedo,  in San Jose, CA

I need a Licensed Painter.

Asked by Joe Salcedo, San Jose, CA Tue Nov 18, 2008

I need somebody who is Licensed Painter who is willing to pay in Escrow. If you know anybody please call
me. 408-422-5102 or email me at

Joe Salcedo

Help the community by answering this question:


Try Charley Cha, He's fast and neat. Has a good crew and shows up on time. He also did
some extras for me. Put in new light fixtures
his prices are moderate ......not Cheap

His numbers are (800) 3045993 or (408)3147338
Good luck Joe

check out my blogs
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer