MrS.Marshall…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I need a EXPERIENCED 203k General contractor for a streamline, any suggestions ? F.Y.I South suburban cook area...

Asked by MrS.Marshall:), Chicago, IL Fri Oct 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Sure, here is his phone number. Tell him you got the number from Connie. 773-517-4988. He has all the credentials. Call me if you need more info.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 5, 2012
You may start with the village contractor list. Many villages in the south suburbs require contractors to be registered/licensed with the villages and pay fees, etc. Sometimes it is beneficial to deal with someone who knows the village requirements and inspectors and has already met their requirements and fees. This can save money as an outside contractor will pass those fees along to you when they need to register. You can get the list of free from the village hall or sometimes on line on the village website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 5, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer