Brank, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

I have a house that needs total rehab. Some of work is done already but need like 100K more to complete, is there any avaliable rehab loan?

Asked by Brank, Chicago, IL Tue May 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:



There are a couple of rehab products that are available for you for either owner occupied or investment purposes.

I'm adding a link to another post about rehab products I made, feel free to read it (it's a lengthy read).…

If you'd like to contact me directly for more information/questions, my contact info is in my profile/website.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
Brank, We already spoke but for anyone else who ever wants to contact myself or anyone else on this site, you can view our profile by clicking on our face or name and most people will post their direct contact info there.
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hey Rob. I would like to get in touch with you, can't get access to your web. Could you post your email or phone? Thanks.Brank.
Flag Fri May 18, 2012
have you looked into the 203k HUD plan. I've been looking into it but sounds like it would work. It lets you barrow money for renovations and adds it to your mortgage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 24, 2013
Yes, I have some one for you call me. Ray 773-455-5430.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
you need to get to work and call a few dozen lenders
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
HI Brank if this is a Investment property we may be able to help here is a link to my web site give me a call and we can discuss it.…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
I suggest you speak with Matt Tierney at Guaranteed Rate or Jason Accola at Wintrust, both are very well versed with a 203K (rehab) loan.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Broker Associate I Visionary

Innovative Property Consultants Team l Sales and Leasing

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Results For Extraordinary Lives"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 16, 2012
If you have plenty of equity in the home, then you may qualify for a Line of Credit from a traditional lender. Else you could try a Hard Money Lender. Never used them but you could contact Renovo Financial -
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 15, 2012
You can talk to a lender about trying to get some sort of equity loan, but they are very tough to come by in this economy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer