Remodel & Renovate in Tampa>Question Details

JacquelinePe…, Home Owner in Tampa, FL

I have a house no mortgage I want to do some home improvements I am requesting a home equity loan my credit score is 590 my phone is 813-454-4267 .

Asked by JacquelinePesante, Tampa, FL Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

4
Check with a lender and if you get a helo maybe you can pay down some debt and get your score up and i think a helo is tax deductable but check with your account. mike h
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
That's pretty low, but like the others said you may have luck with a community bank or credit union.

If everyone on title is over 62 yrs old you might want to look into a reverse mortgage. This can get you cash equity out of the home with no credit qualifying and no payments required. There are a lot of nuances to the program though and it is not right for everyone so do your homework.

Also try a credit union. If you're not already a member of a credit union, most will allow you to join.
Call Whitney H. Hall with Carrington Mortgage at 239-471-9829. You will be surprised at the excellent service they provide. Has quickly become my lender of preference.

Tony Vega
Antonelly Realty