Remodel & Renovate in 08247>Question Details

Maryanne, Home Owner in 08247

I have a house in Stone Harbor, NJ that I'd like to take down and built a cute beach house. Looking for creative builder recommendations

Asked by Maryanne, 08247 Sat Feb 4, 2012

I want a house kind of a Cape Code style with a turret - arches throughout fireplace in kitchen and master bedroom - beadboard on walls and ceilings - lots of moulding on ceilings etc. White, white, white

Answers

4
Steven Michael Peterson, Architect
Vacations most of the summer in SH
Very creative with a great eye for what the house "wants to be". A delight to work with
Aofr.nyc@gmail.com
212-840-0995
Hi Maryanne! Sounds exciting!!

I suggest you call Tim Dewson, owner of Dewson Construction. His company has built some of the most distinguished homes in Stone Harbor. His office phone # is 302-427-9289. One of the homes he built is 356 89th Street, which you can view on my website at http://www.AvalonProperties.com. Once you are at the website, click on SALE INFORMATION, and then Ferguson Dechert Sale Listings. Then scroll down to "Inside" homes. Price is $1,395,000. That house is a bit 'compressed' due to the fact that he built it on an undersized lot. However, by looking at the property on-line, you should be able to get a feel of the creative, upscale flavor and attention to detail. I can tell you from experience that Tim is VERY attentive to his clients goals & concerns! Good Luck!
HI Maryanne,
I would recommend contacting J. Craig Otton Builders. Craig has been a premier builder in Stone Harbor for over 20 years that I have known him. His work stands alone and speaks for itself. Craig can be reached at 609-685-4524. Tell him Maureen McCormick referred you.
Maryanne,
Before working full time as a Broker/Realtor, I had a building renovation company.
I still have all my contacts. You have many options and with the market still slow, Builders and
Architects are looking to keep busy. Give me a call at your convenience, I am glad to help.

Here for You...For Shore!

Jim Scott,CRS* Broker/Owner.
At the Shore Realty
609 425 7121 cell to 9 PM daily.

*There are over one million REALTORS® in business today.Only 4% hold the
Certified Residential Specialist Designation.CRS is the symbol of excellence in
residential real estate. Our members have proven they have the experience,
continuing training and commitment to be the best in their profession.