Name, Home Buyer in Kingman, AZ

I bought a home in Chapparel Mesa in Kingman, AZ last year. Since then I have made several improvements to the home and now I want

Asked by Name, Kingman, AZ Mon Apr 16, 2012

Backyard reno-- 8 ft fountain, block retainer wall (50 ft) planter, grass lawn
Kitchen- granite countertops (all appliances stay) including washer & dryer

Answers

4
i have contractors in BHC and can get all work done for you call me at 928 754 5453 Todd
Unfortunately your entire question does not show, so I am not sure what you are asking. If you are interested in selling your home, I would be glad to preview your home with you and then give you a market analysis. If you are looking to refinance your home, then you would need to contact your lender or another lender. If you need names of qualified lenders, I would be happy to give you several names.

I wish you the best whatever your intentions are with your home.

Respectfully,

Shay Givans
I'm sorry, not all of your question was posted. Are you looking to sell or refinance your home? Would you like a Market Analysis to give you an idea of the value of your home? I do not do appraisels, you would have to contact a professional appraiser for that. Please feel free to call me direct or email me to dicuss how I may help you. Ann White, Realty Executives.
I am sorry, but what is your question? Are you looking for someone to do this work for you in Kingman?