Remodel & Renovate in 91316>Question Details

Peter, Other/Just Looking in 91316

I bought a converted condo in LA. From certificate of occupancy, it's still listed as an apartment. Can't get a permit without change. What?

Asked by Peter, 91316 Thu Aug 12, 2010

can I do?

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes just work with the city, remember to be pleasant or enlist the help of Anthony.

Good luck.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 12, 2010
1) You bought this as a condo unit and the certificate of occupancy Apartment?

2) Were the other "attached" units bought and sold as condos?

If so then you or the seller can go to local B&S and request a change of occupancy, it should not cost anything it must have been an oversight, or there was never a final inspection on that particular unit.

It should not be any problem if the other units were changed.
If you need our services in any manner we can help you.

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 12, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer