Ken Kelley, Real Estate Pro in Riverside County, CA

I am need of a photo appraisal of the personals remaining in one of my properties in Hacienda Heights,item is a piano. Any Help is appreciated.?

Asked by Ken Kelley, Riverside County, CA Wed Sep 15, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer