Remodel & Renovate in 17403>Question Details

Andy B., Other/Just Looking in York County, PA

I am looking to partner up in a Trash Out business. In the york area. My name is Andy. I am very handy. ( No puns intended). My ph # is 717 741-5059

Asked by Andy B., York County, PA Thu Dec 3, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Andy, if you want to partner up with someone, how about putting an ad in the local classifieds. You might
want to put it in the real estate section and see if that works for you. Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 17, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer