John, Other/Just Looking in Florence, KY

I am looking to inlarge my disabled remodeling work. How can I go about doing that.?

Asked by John, Florence, KY Wed Nov 2, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


We have ASSOCIATE members of our MLS, who come to the meetings, make presentations about their product or service and try to have us recommend them.

Advertising in Real Estate Trade publications might work too.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 2, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer