Remodel & Renovate in Bronx>Question Details

Edwin718, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

I am looking for properties below market value in nyc so i could rehab. I am interested in distressed multi units that need repair.

Asked by Edwin718, Bronx, NY Thu Nov 4, 2010

Answers

7
Your best option is to work with a Realtor that specializes in Short sales/ Foreclosures. The Realtor will be able to better assist you in finding the properties you are looking for. There are many important aspects involved in the purchase of a rehab property so you need to work with a skilled trained professional.

Best of luck!
if you have any questions feel free to contact me
Banks give listing to Realtor. The best source is a Realtor the real question is which Realtor do you want to work with. If your looking for a Realtor that know the market of NYC including all 5 boro's,Westchester & Long Island.
Contact me below. There are plenty all over the city, finding the one's that are profitable is the key.
Since you have many choices, if you are not currently working with an agent, consider doing so--he/she can best help you locate properties that suit your needs, schedule showings, answer questions, etc.
Hi Edwin718,

One property that comes to mind is MLS# 3035279 - 2832 Maitland Avenue in the Bronx in the Pelham Bay section. There is also MLS# 3028280 - 2408 Bathgate Ave, Bronx, NY 10458. This multi-family near Fordham University needs total rehab due to fire damage. Also, MLS# 3024532 - 574 Leland Ave, Bronx, NY 10473. This multi-family property needs gut rehab totally. Just a few properties to consider.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
914-315-6182
E,

It is fairly simple to hop on the internet and email all Realtors in your local Realtor offices asking for "fixer-upper" listings. This shotgun but simple approach will surely get you many good responses. If we can help you down here in Naples FL give us a ring. Good luck.
There are many multi family homes in the city that need rehab. The problem is finding those that can be profitable. Are you looking to flip these properties or become a landlord.
Dear Edwin,

There are hundreds of such properties in the 5 boroughs of NYC. If you are looking properties in the Bronx, I would be glad to work with you in finding a property that best fits your specific needs. There are many handyman specials currently on the market that can give you a great return on your investment. Some other aspect to keep in mind, are you purchasing to fix and flip or are you purchasing to fix and rent.

Please give me a call to discuss.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty
1408 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10462
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com