Eddie, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I am looking for 203k Contractors in the Las Vegas area. Any suggestions?

Asked by Eddie, Las Vegas, NV Sun Jul 17, 2011

Answers

6
I've worked with both KCP & New Freedom Properties before. They both are very familiar with the necessary procedures needed to complete a successful 203k. I actually just closed another one with New Freedom Properties a couple weeks ago and their bid was excellent, very professional, reasonable pricing, and great to work with. Todd Volf is the contact person at New Freedom Properties.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of excellent contractors that may know how to do the work, but only a few know how to get a 203k deal done right. The bids need to be handled just right to meet all the lender criteria. I learned this the hard way and almost lost my first 203k deal, so be sure you're working specifically with contractors that have successfully done 203k's before.

Another note, please make sure your lender has actually closed successful 203k's as well, because even with the best 203k contractor you will not close unless your lender knows exactly how to get these 203k's done. They aren't easy, but I assure you they can be done with the right team.

Michael Parks
Broker (CDPE, CSP)
http://www.LasVegasHousingExperts.com
702-818-1700
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2012
Hi Eddie,

Saw your post and wanted to direct you to our website http://(www.newfreedomproperties.net) . We are a Licensed 203k Contracting Company in Las Vegas with experience and many systems in place that help streamline the process. Check us out. If you like what you see give us a call. Todd Volf @ 702.994.9231
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 20, 2011
I have a General Contractor who does a lot of painting and repairs for Investors doing flips if that is what you are looking for.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 17, 2011
KCP Properties is a 203k Certified Contractor and has over 30 years of residential home building experience. We have a large number of past 203k customers and are fully versed in the process and coordinate everything to have it prepared and ready on-time for your lender. Check out our past projects on our website. You can reach Troy Parkinson at 702-396-5080 x209.
What kind of property do you need a contractor for? And what part of Las Vegas?

DAVID COOPER Foreclosure Specialist with 35 Years Investing Experience. For a Free List of Bargain Homes, see website or Call +1-702-499-7037
I know a great General contractor that works closely with the Lender I use. If you would like more information, Please feel free to call me. Norma @ 702-883-1426