Remodel & Renovate in 19150>Question Details

Shahnyk7, Home Buyer in 19150

I am looking for certified FHA 203k contractors in Philadelphia, PA preferably in the 19150 area. Please provide me with the contact information ASAP.

Asked by Shahnyk7, 19150 Sat Sep 12, 2009

General Renovation

Help the community by answering this question:


I am looking for an experienced 203k contractor that has worked on projects 50k plus in Phila. Pa
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 7, 2012
If you are looking for more general info about the 203k loan program check out the site below!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 9, 2010
Hi Shahnyk7,

There is no such thing as an FHA 203k certified contractor. FHA does not endorse nor certify contractors. FHA allows the mortgage lender to "approve" contractors that are "acceptable" to the lender. So, you need to contact your lender for this info.
You can always use any contractor that your lender "approves" and there's always Home Depot (… ) and Lowes.

There is, however, a Web site that may help, but not all areas have contractors listed yet.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 28, 2010

I am actually looking for renovators/Contractors/rehabbers that have experience with the FHA 203k process.

Thank you for the valuable information you posted.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2009
the link below should can search by city and zip. this comany is actually loacated in PA

Search is in the blue box on the upper left of the page
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2009
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer