Remodel & Renovate in 19125>Question Details

Ben Cady, Home Buyer in 19147

I am looking for a basic rehab estimate on a 3 story home in shell form.

Asked by Ben Cady, 19147 Sun Aug 2, 2009

The house is 3 stories and 1950 sq. foot. I should add that when I say shell I mean you can see through the floor boards and there's pigeon poop on the third floor.

Answers

5
We will definitely need some more info on your situation.

Feel free to call if you would like to discuss... 267-560-7694.
Ben,

It would depend on the quality of the finishes and whether or not you intend to live there or rent it out. I would be glad to refer you to a few contractors. Feel free to give me a call or email me at the address provided below.

Don DeGennaro
The Dale Archdekin Team
Coldwell Banker Preferred
ddegennaro@cbpref.com
203-215-8400
Ben,
If you are still in the market for contractors/Estimates email me direct at BerksRealtor@yahoo.com or call 800-395-8701 x113 and I will put you in touch with some help!
Ben, my name is Fred from Bucci Property Rehab & Restoration, LLC. I am just seeing if you have gotten an estimate yet on your investment property? I will be more than willing to work with you on a quality rehab at an affordable price. Please let me know if we can help on this house, or even the next. Thank you.
The short answer is it depends. Are you going to live in the property? Is it going to be a rental or are you going to buy, fix and sell?

Try calling 5-6 contractors and get bids from your contractors after they've seen the property.