Remodel & Renovate in 16801>Question Details

Travis, Other/Just Looking in 92040

I am a licensed general contractor and would like to find brokers,banks and property managers who need property preservation work done to their reo

Asked by Travis, 92040 Fri Jan 22, 2010

and other properties and would like to know where to start ?

Answers

2
Hi Travis,
I have had to find a couple of contractors this year for clients and a couple for myself. Since I do everything online I did some searches for websites, I also used that Service Magic site. If I were you I would join some real estate related networks and start to network online in your area. I would for sure get a blog up. You could post some blog posts here I bet.
Web Reference: http://westsoundlive.com
Why not contact/visit any local realty office and explain your services. Most realty offices do have staff meetings, so why not ask to be invited to speak for a few minutes during one of the meetings--bring some fliers and business cards to give to agents, so you will be remembered when the opportunity arises.