Remodel & Renovate in 46409>Question Details

Hojnacki, Other/Just Looking in 46409

I am a license pest control company.How do i get on a vendors list to do termite inspection and treatment.?

Asked by Hojnacki, 46409 Tue Aug 23, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hopefully you found your answer. I know there are a lot of different pest control companies out there that people have been using. Im so glad they come around, i freaking how insects!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
You can deliver your cards to local real estate companies.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013
Do you have any hand outs / business cards ?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 11, 2012

I own a property where the tenant is complaining of a "raccoon" or large animal crawling in the attic or roof. Do you help with that?

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 23, 2012
Consider visiting local realty offices and let them know about your services; ask to leave behind brochures, business cards, etc. Most larger offices do have weekly staff meetings, ask the broker owners, or office managers, if you can be a guest speaker for a few minutes at one of those meetings....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 23, 2011
Hi Hojnacki,

Check with the Realtor Associations in your area.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 23, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer