Stew3369, Other/Just Looking in Riverside, CA

I am a lic Contractor in Riverside Ca .

Asked by Stew3369, Riverside, CA Tue Apr 13, 2010

I do remodel renovations on properties for banks for the last 15 yrs. Due to the money and forclousure rates the banks have stopped refurbishing the properties and selling them at auctions. How do I get a hold of the investing companies and get my name on there list. We are lic. bonded, insured and carry workmans comp. We have full crews ready to go now. Any leads. . We are located in the inland empire area and willing to travel around.

Help the community by answering this question:


In these difficult times it is good to be resourceful in exploring ways to keep employed. As a local mortgage lender in Riverside, I, too, am interested in finding investors who buy and flip properties. I can help them by helping the new buyers arrange for a new mortgage to finance their purchase, even if it is within the first 90 days of the investor's ownership.

I suggest you call around to a few large real estate offices and ask the office manager to direct you to their top agent who has a track record for working with that kind of investor and then ask the realtor. I will also email you with a few leads for you to pursue.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 20, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer