Remodel & Renovate in 60653>Question Details

Curtis, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

How much is my 2bedroom 1 bathroom apartment building is worth at 4400 S. Calumet Chicago,IL 60653

Asked by Curtis, Chicago, IL Mon Sep 29, 2008

What is the After repair value for a 28 unit 4400 S. calumet chicago,IL 60653. Brick 2bedroom 1bathroom units.

Answers

4
Probably not as much as you think or that listed comps might reflect. That area is mortgage fraud central. Lots of fake comps around there. I suggest you do proper and full research.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 16, 2010
Neighborhood, Neighborhood, Neighborhood I cannot say for sure but it depends on exact location, curb appeal, size of unit, upgrades, flooring, appliances, bathrooms I dont think you would get more that 250
There are so many ways to renovate your building. Are you repairing it for Section 8 rentals or are you interested in condo conversion? The best way to enhance the value of your building would be to turn all of those 2BR/1BA units into 2BR/2BR units. As condos, the differential could be between $30-60K per unit.
Curtis,

I am familiar with your property, but have never been inside. How far along is the construction?

You can reply directly to me by email if you'd like.