Remodel & Renovate in Dallas>Question Details

Bri88, Other/Just Looking in Dallas, TX

How do realtors and remodeling companies get together to help each other out?

Asked by Bri88, Dallas, TX Fri May 1, 2009

Answers

7
Rob,

I checked the photos on your site. Very nice work. I deal with many investors in the area as well. Are you registered with the Texas Residential Construction Commission?

Emmanuel J. Scanlan
PS Inspection & Property Services LLC
http://www.psinspection.com
214-418-4366 (cell)
TREC License # 7593
International Code Council, Residential Combination Inspector #5247015-R5 (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Building)
Certified Level I Thermographer (ASNT-TC1A Standards)
Texas Residential Construction Commission, Third Party Warranty Inspector #1593
Texas Residential Construction Commission, Inspector, County Inspection Program
Texas Department Of Insurance, VIP Inspector # 08507061016
Hayman Residential Engineering Services, Field Technician
CMC Energy - Certified Energy Auditor

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!!
Web Reference: http://www.psinspection.com
Hey DP, I can work with almost anything as long as I can get a contract and some up front money to pay for my sub's. On bigger jobs I usually do a 33% or 50/50 collection depending on the job, on small jobs I can work more with a bit. I mainly just don't want to place myself in a position of bidding a job for the sake of the investor using it to sell the house and meanwhile we never get the job. This goes on frequently in the world of real estate and I do avoid those situations.

I have to be serious about my business and look for my investor clients to be reciprical. But as my website says, I have a white collar attitude about the blue collar business. Give me a shout if I can help with anything at all.
OK Rob . . . now you've piqued my interest. :)

DFW is one of the markets that I invest in, and I just checked out your profile. Are you familiar with creative financing? If so, then are you comfortable handling those kinds of deals?

Also, are you comfortable working with hard money lenders, and do you have any that you regularly like to work with?

You mentioned that you tend to concentrate on working with investors. Please elaborate a bit on this.
We can do most anything. Having been a Realtor since 1991 I haved gained pretty much all the contacts needed for, well, whatever. I started the business to service Realtors so they can go about their business of selling and I'll handle the rest. I started with the intent of doing inspector required reparation's and branched out, it wasn't a business meant to deal directly with the public, but it sometimes evolves to that by default.

The public usually involves a lot of bidding and competing with the "one man show" sort of people. So our service is based on the investor for pre-listing make ready, and the Realtor to save them time of having to meet us since we have the Supra key. One less trip for the Realtor is money and time not spent.

We work most of DFW.
Rob is right: you connect the dots via working with investors.

Realtors help investors (myself included) to find properties, and Realtors often help to connect investors with other service providers such as yourself.

Renovations is also right--and we collaborate with service providers like him/her too.

So, do you remodel commercial and residential properties? Also, which part(s) of DFW do you cover?
That's an easy one. http://www.thehomeheroes.info
Hi Bri88

Wells Fargo & Home depot have teamed up to provide excellent service for 203K loans
I am an "Authorized Service Provider" Home Depot doing all Renovations under the 203K loans

"Authorized Service Provider"

Home Renovation Services
specializing in 203K Renovations

R A Marable Construction & Renovations "Authorized Service Provider"

Mark Tadolini 972-655-8310 Cell